Pages

19 December 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone! :)

I've always loved smelling things (books, streets after rain, freshly cut grass...), and a few years ago I discovered the beauty of artisan perfumery. I'm by no means an expert, I haven't attended any course (yet) and I don't create my own perfumes (yet?). But I'm an enthusiast, and scents have now become even more important part of my life.

I'd love to share with you my experience with different perfumes, but also with anything where the scent plays an important role, e.g. candles or aromatherapy products.
 
Starting this blog might be a great way to explore the wonderful world of scents, and to learn. And there is so much to explore and to learn. I have no idea where this might take me, but I'm hoping for some place that smells nice.

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment